Begin your journey at Darul Qasim
Fall 2017 Full-time Enrollment Application now open!
Summer Intensive 2017 Enrollment Application now open!
Interested in learning Islam academically? Enroll now in our program courses.
Browse this section for information about tuition, financial aid, enrollment, and more.
Important Dates for Full-time Applicants
Application Deadline AUGUST 20, 2017
New Students Orientation AUGUST 24, 2017
First day of class AUGUST 28, 2017
Part-time students: registration for courses will open May 1, 2017
Minors are not eligible to enroll in full-time or part-time programs at Darul Qasim as a standard policy.
Darul Qasim reserves the right to approve or reject an applicant’s admission as a full-time or part-time student.
Please email the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the application or registration process. You may also call/text the Office of the Registrar during regular business hours at 630.791.0376
New Full-time Students Application
Fall 2017 application now open! Please complete the full-time enrollment application form.
Part-time Students Registration
Step 1: Click on the registration button and select courses
Step 2: Review course selection(s) and continue to Registration page
Step 3: Select type of student: “New Student” or “Existing Student”
- New Student: complete new student form
- Existing Student: enter your Student ID and email address used in past courses. NOTE: If you have forgotten your Student ID, please click on “Forgot Student ID” link on the checkout page – you will be emailed your Student ID
To view the courses’ schedule/timetable at main campus and all chapters, please click on the button below.
Tuition Schedule, Payment and Tuition Assistance Application
The Tuition Schedule information is in the table below the MyQuest Login button. To process your tuition payment:
- You must be registered for a course(s) and process your tuition with the following options after selecting your course(s):
- Full payment
- Monthly payment (four equally divided payments)
- Need to apply for tuition assistance?
- Once you select your course(s), complete the tuition assistance application form in the payment options page
- If you have any questions regarding tuition assistance prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you did not select a payment option after you registered for your course, login to MyQuest Login portal (aka DQUMS) with the email account you registered with to process your tuition. Click “forgot password” if you are logging in for the first time to be sent a temporary password to login
If you have any questions or issues with processing your tuition or logging in to MyQuest, please email email@example.com
INTRODUCTORY AND IMMERSION PROGRAMS AND COURSES
|Introductory Quran Recitation Program||Semester Total||4 monthly payments|
|PCQ101, PCQ102, PCQ103||$200||$50|
|Introductory Arabic Program||Semester Total||4 monthly payments|
|PCA-LAB, PCA101, PCA102, PCA103, PCA104||$300||$75|
|PCA201, PCA202, PCA203, PCA204||$400||$100|
|Introductory Islamic Studies Programs||Semester Total||4 monthly payments|
|ISJ101, ISJ102, ISJ103, ISJ104
ISE101, ISE102, ISE103, ISE104
|The Immersion Shaykh al-Hind Program||Semester Total||4 monthly payments|
|[PCS110 – 121] 1 Year Track – Full Time Student: $150/credit hour||$1600||$375|
|[PCS210 – 240] 2 Year Track (part-time students)||$1300||$325|
|INTERMEDIATE ISLAMIC STUDIES
ADVANCED ISLAMIC LAW AND ISLAMIC THEOLOGY COURSES
|Semester Total||4 monthly payments|
|Full-time: Intermediate Program, up to five courses/semester
Additional courses (above five courses)
|$125 to $625
|Part-time: Intermediate Program (cost shown is per course)
||$300 – 1 hr course/week
$400 – 2 hr course/week
|Full-time: Advanced Program, up to five courses/semester
Additional courses (above five courses)
|$150 to $750
|Part-time: Advanced Program (cost shown is per course)
$350 – 1 hr course/week
|Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
Keep track of key dates throughout the academic year by viewing the academic calendar.