SESSION 6, DELIVERED ON 3/20/2022
What is the ultimate purpose of the coming of the final messenger ﷺ? Is it mundane or political? Rather it is guidance (hudā).
We must promote our dīn in such a way that it conquers all other ideologies. This is the primary (even sole) reason for Muslims living in a non-Muslim land.
Allah ﷻ does not give us a theory without a practical application of that theory. And the practical application is in the Rasūl ﷺ.
There is no such thing as an incomplete Islam. There is only a complete Islam. And a complete Islam is when Muslims believe what Muhammad ﷺ believes. It is Muhammad-centric. For instance, when we believe inʿĪsā, we believe in how Muhammad ﷺ believes in ʿĪsā. Muhammad ﷺ is the total manifestation of the Rasūl of Allah ﷻ.
- seeing Hudaybiyyah as a victory
- actualizing the true dīn
- Muhammad RasulAllah ﷺ – the Rasul within and without time
- fool-proofing ‘aqīdah through strictness against bid’āt
- the all-or-nothingness of Īmān
- a pluralistic legal system built upon tolerance in fiqh, diversity and intellectual accommodation
- coexistence without integration