SESSION 4, DELIVERED ON 11/7/2021
The idea of engaging with the world to procure resources for ourselves at the expense of others is wrong, but we also do not have to disengage from the world. The big picture is more sophisticated and has to do with not compromising the life of this world for the Hereafter.
- the perceived invincibility of the Ād
- understanding and the tiers of knowledge
- the human mill of sabr
- the destruction of the Ād
- hearts and the inner ability to think
- Divine eloquence that mesmerized the poets among the Quraysh